Until Monday at midnight (6 July, 2015), as a special offer, I am offering 10 copies of “The Simpsons and Their Mathematical Secrets” for just £40. This is a stupidly low price, as:
* these are hardbacks, with a cover price of £18.99.
* these books cost just £4 each.
* all books are signed (by me).
* postage is free.
* this is far cheaper than the paperback on Amazon (which is not signed, only a paperback and P&P is extra).
* you can order more than 10 books – additional books are £3.50 each.
If you would like to take me up on this offer, please email me via my contact page, with your UK address and phone number. I will then explain how to pay by paypal or cheque.